August 4, 2014 - submitted by Lau, Argentina

Q. Hi Oracle! This may seem like a silly question but I was wondering, do the guys (and the people who work w/them) need a working permit or Visa for every country they visit outside the EU even if they only go to perform let's say 1 show or to do some promo? If so, is it annoying to have to apply for so many? I was just curious! I hope you pick this question!
Have a nice day!

The Oracle replies:

Everyone on tour requires a visa and/or work permit from the band to backline technicians, crew, management even including anyone operating a confetti canon!